Overview of our Home Selling Service
There are many factors that go into the successful sale of a home.
Your home must:
- be priced competitively,
- receive maximum market exposure,
- be presented to accentuate its character and features,
- create an appealing atmosphere during showings and open houses.
- effective negotiation of the offer(s),
- solidified terms and sale price of the purchase and sale agreement,
- organized management of the transaction to the closing.
When you list your home with us, we promise to provide a professional real estate service to achieve top market value for your home and make the whole experience as enjoyable and inconvenience-free as possible.
Our business practice is to avoid Dual Agency. Briefly described, Dual Agency is when a listing agent also represents a buyer for your property. And we do not have ‘team’ members assuming that role. Which is just as ambiguous.
Our approach is simple: we work solely for you, our client, avoiding actual or perceived conflict of interest, on any scale. We market your property with vested energy to have every possible buyer, their agents and real estate agencies competing for your property.
That is how we pursue optimum value and our commitment to you. We look forward to being of service.
For more information, please complete the “contact us” form on the right side of this page.