Overview of our home buying service
There are many factors that are involved in the successful purchase of a property.
As a contracted buyers agents we will:
- Outline our fiduciary responsibilities to you, which include: complete disclosure, loyalty, confidentiality, obedience and accountability.
- Provide timely communications. Save you time by regularly searching the market for affordable homes that meet your criteria.
- Help you explore your financing options and, if needed, refer you to mortgage professionals, so you can make the best possible mortgage decision.
- Efficiently schedule appointments and view homes with you.
- Prepare a market analysis of properties to ensure an educated offer is presented.
- Confidential consultation of a written offer to purchase a home, with terms approved by you.
- Effective negotiation of the sale price, and followed by an organized completion of the transaction, ensuring that documents are presented, signed and delivered on time.
- Maintain documentation details, and keep you fully informed about all activities that lead to the transaction closing.
That is our commitment to you. We look forward to being of service.
To receive a free guide to the home buying process, please complete the “contact us” section on the right side of the page.